The Christmas holiday is coming, wish you a Merry Christmas & Happy new year.
As far as we know, COVID-19 is a new global epidemic in the world now, it is no longer a public health event that can be solved in the short term. According to experts’s prediction, it’s expected that the prevention and control work of the COVID-19 will last for several years.
Here’s some tips for you to protect yourself effectively in such situation:
From CDC, the best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus. You can take steps to slow the spread.
1. Stay at least 6 feet away from others, whenever possible. This is very important in preventing the spread of COVID-19.
2. Cover your mouth and nose with a mask when around others. This helps reduce the risk of spread both by close contact and by airborne transmission.
3. Wash your hands often with soap and water. If soap and water are not available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
4. Avoid crowded indoor spaces and ensure indoor spaces are properly ventilated by bringing in outdoor air as much as possible. In general, being outdoors and in spaces with good ventilation reduces the risk of exposure to infectious respiratory droplets.
5. Stay home and isolate from others when sick.
6. Routinely clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces.
7. Pandemics can be stressful, especially when you are staying away from others. During this time, it’s important to maintain social connections and care for your mental health.
Take care & have a safe day.
Whole team of Ningbo Changqi International Trade Co., Ltd.