Labor is the most glorious, and the May Day holiday is coming. According to the “Notice on the Arrangement of Some Holidays in 2022” previously issued by the State Council, there will be a total of 5 days off from April 30 to May 4, and April 24 (Sunday), Work on May 7 (Saturday).
There is a large flow of people during the May 1st holiday, and tourism, gatherings and other activities have increased significantly. In order to ensure the smooth and orderly prevention and control of the new crown pneumonia epidemic during the “May Day” period, it is necessary for the general public to strengthen the knowledge of new crown pneumonia prevention and control and safe travel. Effectively raise awareness of epidemic prevention and control, and guide the public to take scientific prevention and control and personal protection measures.
Travel risk warning
(1) Epidemiological characteristics of COVID-19. The main source of infection of new coronary pneumonia is patients and asymptomatic infections. It is mainly transmitted through respiratory droplets and close contact. Contact with virus-contaminated items can also cause infection. There is a possibility of aerosol transmission in the case of prolonged exposure to high concentrations of aerosols in a relatively closed environment. The population is generally susceptible. Some immunity can be obtained after infection or after receiving the new crown vaccine. The clinical manifestations are mainly fever, dry cough, and fatigue. Some patients have the first symptoms such as loss or loss of smell and taste, and a few patients are accompanied by symptoms such as nasal congestion, runny nose, sore throat, conjunctivitis, myalgia, and diarrhea.
(2) Overseas travel risks. At present, the epidemic situation in many overseas countries is serious, and the risk of personal outbound travel is high. According to local prevention and control policies, those entering the country must provide a strict double-negative test certificate. After entering the country, they must be quarantined and observed for 14 days plus health follow-up. Therefore, individuals are advised to fully weigh the timing and necessity of travel and avoid unnecessary cross-border travel.
(3) Domestic travel risks. If the destination is a medium and high risk area, it is recommended not to go there temporarily unless it is absolutely necessary. The risk level of the new crown epidemic in various parts of my country can be inquired in real time in the column of the State Council website (http://bmfw.www.gov.cn/yqfxdjcx/risk.html), the mobile application “State Council Client” or the WeChat applet.
(4) Personal protection risk warning. During the holidays, it is necessary to strengthen self-protection, adhere to the “three-piece set of epidemic prevention”, and keep in mind the “five requirements for protection”. Adhere to wearing masks, social distancing, and personal hygiene; remember to wear masks, keep social distance, cover coughs and sneezes, wash hands frequently, and keep windows open as much as possible. At the same time, try to avoid activities in crowded places, confined spaces, and poorly ventilated places.
(5) During the trip, when taking aircraft, trains, cars, ships and other means of transportation, it is necessary to follow the order and the management requirements of the crew, wear masks throughout the process, do good hand hygiene, and properly keep the receipts for inquiries. If symptoms such as headache, fatigue, loss or loss of smell and taste, dry cough, and fever occur during the journey, take measures to prevent infecting others, seek medical treatment at the nearest medical institution immediately, and cancel or suspend the trip.
(6) Self-observation should be carried out for 14 days after returning from travel. Once suspicious symptoms appear, take measures to prevent infection of others, seek medical treatment in time, and take the initiative to inform the doctor of your travel history.
(7) Vaccination against COVID-19 is the most economical and effective way to prevent COVID-19. During the holidays, the vaccine should be vaccinated according to the arrangement, especially the second dose should be completed as soon as possible within 3 weeks or more to 8 weeks after the first dose, and try not to affect the second dose due to travel.
Ningbo Changqi （DoctorClean®）wishes all of you enjoy a safe & happy holiday.
Ningbo Changqi （DoctorClean®）