The 2021 college entrance examination is getting closer and tens of millions of students across the country will officially enter the college entrance examination room. For the college entrance examination, 12 Spring and Autumn Periods were prepared, in order to pass the test on the college entrance examination battlefield and win the crown! During the period before the exam, it is important for students to review their knowledge and adjust their status.
In 2020, affected by the epidemic, the national college entrance examination time will be delayed by one month.
In 2021, the college entrance examination time will resume, and the exam is still scheduled to start on June 7. So, what do we need to pay attention to during examinations during the epidemic? The following are the instructions for epidemic prevention and control during the exam
1. Candidates should apply for the local health code with their real names when registering. After registration, you should continue to pay attention to the status of the “health code” and keep communication open. Candidates for “red code” and “yellow code” should consult the local epidemic prevention and control department, and pass daily health check-in, code holder complaints, isolation and observation of no abnormalities, nucleic acid testing and other methods as required, and they should be converted to “green codes” before the exam. . Candidates with a green code of “Health Code” and normal body temperature can take the test normally.
2. Candidates should start body temperature monitoring 14 days before the exam, and report abnormal situations to their unit or community epidemic prevention department in a timely manner in accordance with the epidemic reporting system of “one measurement a day, reporting abnormalities at any time”.
3. In the 14 days before the test day, candidates should try to avoid traveling and living in areas with high-risk domestic epidemics or outside the country (border); try to avoid contact with confirmed cases of new coronary pneumonia, suspected cases, asymptomatic infections, and people in high-risk areas; Avoid gathering in places with high mobility and dense crowds.
4. In the process of preparing for the test, candidates should do a good job of self-protection, pay attention to personal hygiene, wash hands frequently, strengthen nutrition and reasonable rest, prevent excessive tension and fatigue, take the test with a good attitude and physical fitness, and avoid abnormal symptoms such as fever and cough . On the day of the test, take a suitable travel method to the test site and keep a safe distance from others.
5. For a small number of “red code” and “yellow code” candidates who have not completed the conversion before the exam, the candidates must contact the personnel examination agency, present the health certificate issued by the county-level hospital and above on the day of the exam, and truthfully report the recent contact history, Travel history, etc., and make a written commitment, after verification, arrange for the examination in the isolated examination room.
6. During the exam, candidates should bring their own masks and wear them scientifically in accordance with the risk level and prevention and control requirements of the epidemic situation where the test site is located. It is recommended to wear masks throughout the process of crowd gathering such as entrance to the test center and exit after the test, but the mask must be removed under special circumstances such as identification verification.
7. Candidates should arrive at the test site at least 40 minutes in advance. When entering the venue, you should actively cooperate with the staff to take the temperature test. If the temperature is found to exceed 37.3℃, you need to accept two retests of the temperature on the spot. If the temperature is still above the standard, the on-site medical staff must use the mercury thermometer to measure the underarm temperature again. Candidates who are indeed feverish must truthfully report their residence history, contact history, and health status of the past 14 days, and after making a written commitment, enter the isolated examination room through a dedicated channel to take the exam.
8. Candidates who have abnormal symptoms such as fever and cough during the examination should obey the arrangements of the examination staff and immediately be transferred to the isolated examination room to continue the examination.
9. During the test, the test time that the test taker needs to undergo a health test for personal reasons or needs to be transferred to an isolated test room will not be supplemented.
10. During the exam, candidates should consciously maintain the order of the exam, keep a safe distance from other candidates, obey the arrangements of the on-site staff, and leave the venue in an orderly manner after the exam. All candidates who take the test in the isolated test room must be tested and diagnosed by the on-site medical staff in accordance with relevant regulations on epidemic prevention and control before leaving.
11. Candidates should read this notice carefully when registering, promise to know the information, certification obligations and epidemic prevention requirements, and voluntarily assume relevant responsibilities. Anyone who conceals or misrepresents key information on epidemic prevention and control such as travel history, contact history, and health status, and does not cooperate with staff to conduct epidemic prevention inspections, inquiries, investigations, and medical treatments, which cause serious consequences, will be dealt with seriously in accordance with relevant regulations on epidemic prevention and control.
Ningbo Changqi (Doctorlcean) wish all of the candidates can perform well, good luck!