nitI. Preventive disinfection measures in public places
1. Ventilation should be strengthened in public places. The surfaces that people often contact should be wiped frequently to keep the environmental surfaces clean and hygienic.
2. Residents should try to avoid crowded places, especially places with poor air circulation.
3. Residents should wear masks when entering public places to minimize contact with obviously contaminated surfaces, and reduce their hands such as rubbing their eyes and picking their noses.
4. After returning from a public place, wash your hands carefully. If necessary, use a disposable hand sanitizer for hand disinfection.
5. Prevention of new coronavirus should be properly disinfected to prevent transitional disinfection and avoid chemical pollution.
Second, the surface disinfection of public places
(1) When the surface is clearly contaminated with respiratory secretions or excreta, disinfect the parts that are frequently touched by people such as door handles, elevator buttons, stair handrails, cash register surfaces, and table surfaces in public places as needed. You can use a chlorine-containing disinfectant with an effective chlorine of 250-500mg / L or other disinfectants that can be used for surface disinfection to wipe and disinfect. After 30 minutes, rinse with water. For non-corrosive items, you can wipe and disinfect with 75% alcohol or 0.1% benzalkonium bromide. Pay attention to safety when using.
(2) Large-scale floor and wall surface: When necessary, disinfection can be performed from the inside to the outside with a chlorine-containing disinfectant solution with an effective chlorine of 250-500mg / L. The spraying amount is based on the surface being wet and without dripping. Should be no less than 30 minutes.